Friday, August 4, 2017

3 months

Just had the 3 month mark....getting through each day, one day at a time.
Trying to stay on the Path of God...getting my strength from Him. and little miracle happen each day.
I had been scrimping and saving because I had a yearly bill coming up this first week of August...I had it but the last 20 dollars...God provided...I had sent a sample package to an old friend at the request of a second friend.  Unknown to me, the day of making my bank deposit, in the mail was the last $20....Praise God!

Now to start the scrimp for the property tax by the end of the year!
I have also been approached about a second part time job, doing research....so if that is an open door from the Lord, it will happen in His time.

The shop business has been slowly growing each month, I hold on the the prophecy of 'Blessings are coming' and 'hold on'....David said that his original shop slowly grew until about the second year when it became profitable.  I pray for continued grace from my landlord, so I can keep the actual shop open to the public.

I have faith that is growing stronger with each passing day.  He is my source of strength, love, faith...He has never let me down.  If He has another husband for me, He will have to put him in my path....in His way, in His timing.  In the meantime, He is my all....and even after, if there is a husband for me, I know that he will be sent from God, as God will be his priority also!

I am going to try to be better with writing this journal...hopefully!
Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment