Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Business as usual...

well, we're still plugging along.  Work meeting tomorrow will tie up my entire day..and I won't get the chance to walk, unless I want to walk in the dark...nope!  will just play catch on Thursday.  Have began walking again...and will stick with it this time!  walk at a local community park, one lap equals 1/2 mile, making 3 laps so far and once my 'shin splints' have eased up, I'll increase it another lap.  not weighing myself, if weight loss occurs, then it occurs...if not, I know that i'm feeling better just getting out and having quiet, meditative time with myself and the Lord during our walk.  once I get down the speed thing, then I'll change over from walking music to audio Bible.
Hope to spend the rest of the week finishing up the house and then preparing for a short vacation in Myrtle Beach, looking at potential properties.  A dear friend is housesitting for us...the price...pick up some specialty yarn at the LYS and knit her some cushy slippersocks.  nice!
Been working on a business card for my potential craft business...will take one with me to get opinions!
Still having faith and praying that the Lord will show us our next step...we are looking for confirmation about the new realtor and which way we are to go.  We are still relying on the initial unction of making a move...and the initial unction of the move being to Myrtle Beach...now to wait on the sell of the house...I just don't feel that we are to make the move until we actually sell the house.  So Lord...let's move!  We think we're ready, but only you know that and what the future holds for us.
cya...N

No comments:

Post a Comment