Friday, November 7, 2014

a couple weeks, a couple changes

did the trip to NMB, SC...found several possibilities for a new home and a couple places for business opportunities.  came home to several calls about the house.
Now we are waiting upon the Lord.  In our conversations and meditations with each other and with God, we know to have patience, all works for the Glory of God.
As the movie title says....The Good, The Bad and The Ugly....
there is the Wills of God
Good
Acceptable
Perfect
If patience/prayer/meditation are the course, then waiting for the Perfect Will of God is what will bring the best praise for God and the best blessing for us, then by all means wait on the Lord.
as our conversations go, DH and I know that MB, SC is where we are to go, but the timing of the move is in His Hands.
DH tells of times that he knew the direction God was sending him in...he ventured out on his journey, and then got excited/distracted and traveled further than he should have.  And when pausing to ask God, 'where are you, you sent me this way?'...and God responds.."I know, I sent you this way, but not this far, you got ahead of me and are now lost in the way, WAIT for me, and We will take this journey together and I'll show/give you sights as never before.
Amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment