Thursday, November 20, 2014

Validation!

A friend posted on her FB page the following:

"There comes a moment when you must decide that you are going to believe in yourself.  There is nothing more validating than belief in yourself and your abilities.  If you believe you have the power, the power is yours."

Amen and Amen!
I've come to this realization this year for myself also!  I know that whatever I set my mind to do, I've always been able to do.
This past year has been a growing year for me...in my relationship with the Lord God, my Father. and coming into the knowledge and understanding of His Love for me...a Perfect Love.
Now learning to live in contentment whether in plenty or in lacking.
Thanking God for learning the value of life and having patience with us simple humans!
It is now almost a year since we felt the unction that it was time for us to make a move and open a store for the God-anointed skincare line we have.
In that year, we have learned alot about our walk with the Lord and learning more everyday to live with/by FAITH!
His Blessings have been pouring out to us, and we know it is in preparation for making this move, or else why is there a utility trailer and a motor home in our yard...getting packed and ready to move.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment